Bigwin Island condos are located approximately 30 minutes north east of Bracebridge, Ontario on Lake of Bays.
Bigwin island is only accessible by water or air. Boat trips are available for owners and guests only, from the Bigwin Condo Corporation #1 at Norway Point. Just a 5 minute boat trip to the mainland and 15 minutes to Dorset. Click here for map and directions.
View Larger Map
Historic Bigwin Island Residences
Muskoka Condominium Corporation #1 (MCC#1) established in 1969 emanating from the historical Bigwin Island Inn popular throughout the first half of the century. Today its a community of families who enjoy the Muskoka vacation lifestyle without the personal time and labour to maintain. Professionally maintained facilities and managed by a dedicated voluntary board of owners.
Fun Activities and Resort Attractions include:
- Water-sports: tubing, wake-boarding, swimming, boating, skiing, paddling and more
- Active dock life
- Vibrant social life with dances and evening get-to-together's
- Tennis (red clay) and Beach Volleyball tournaments
- World-class Golf (with membership)
- Playgrounds, children's dock
- Shared patio's and BBQ decks
- Year round maintenance free access and plenty of winter activities
- and endless amount of fun.